Thomas George XiHong Wagner

Monday, October 13, 2014

Wagner, Party of 6!

He's finally here.  Wow.  There have been a lot feelings and emotions this trip.  The whole going back to Wuhan/Xianning for Julia.  All of that was incredible and for me, it closed a few open doors.  Like I can put a few of those nagging feelings away.  She has made it clear, she'd like to return.  I'm on board with.  But get on with it you say.  The real reason you came to the blog.

Thomas George XiHong Wagner has arrived!!

We arrived at civil affairs around 2:20.  We knew we'd get him at 2:30, so there was no screwing around waiting forever.  However, the room was packed.  Um.  Yeah.  It had that old school feeling of old days.  When we got Ju, it was us and the Brooks family.  I like that.  This time, there were like 20 families.  By far Thomas was the oldest kiddo there to get adopted.  He had new clothes and shoes on.  He also had the backpack that we got him along with some other things.  I do believe that he was as scared as we were.  I did cry.  A little.  All of us cried.  Except Thomas.  He had the deer in the headlights look.  I would do.  :)  

After a few pictures, we loaded up and came back to the hotel.  We grabbed dinner at McDonald's.  He was hungry!  After dinner, we headed to the pool to hang out and bond.  Good plan.  He loved swimming and playing with Julia.  He and Ju are 2 peas in a pod.  You don't need language to laugh and play.  He's loved playing in the room and on the iPad.  Thomas is a peanut.  Small and thin.  Not that much taller than Ju and has smaller feet!  :)

Here are the pictures.  I'm exhausted.  I love you all and thanks for following along!







No comments:

Post a Comment